IRS Tax Problem Resolution
IRS tax problems can occur for a number of reasons. Whether you failed to file your taxes, are dealing with a levy or lien, or have been issued an IRS audit notice, Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services can provide the tax relief you need. Our Rockville, MD CPA firm will work with the IRS on your behalf to settle your tax debt.
We are tax professionals committed to finding a fair solution to your tax problem. If you need help with representation before the IRS, call us at 301-610-9966 to discuss your options today.
Our IRS tax problem resolution services include:
- IRS Audit Assistance - Did you receive an IRS audit notice? Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services will review your financial records to prepare for and help you through the IRS audit process. We are fully qualified to represent you before the IRS and will work to negotiate the lowest possible settlement.
- Delinquent Tax Returns and Back Taxes - Fail to file your tax return? Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services will partner with you to identify available options, complete unfiled tax returns and work to minimize IRS penalties and tax debt. Once your back taxes are filed, we can start reviewing tax settlement options to pay off any outstanding tax debt.
- Wage Garnishments - Has the IRS garnished your wages? Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services can work with the IRS on your behalf to determine if alternative tax settlement options are available, so that your garnished paychecks become a thing of the past.
- IRS Liens and Levies - If the IRS currently has a lien or levy on your personal or business assets, Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services can work to settle your tax debt with the IRS in a timely fashion to avoid property seizure.
- Offers in Compromise. We'll work with the IRS to settle your tax debt for less than what you owe.
- Tax Settlement Options - Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services can work on your behalf for a variety of tax settlement options:
- Offer in Compromise: Enables you to settle tax debt for an amount that is less than what you owe.
- Installment Agreement: Distributes total tax debt into a number of installment payments.
- Currently-Not-Collectible Status: Removing your account from active IRS collection efforts.
- Penalty & Interest Reduction: Pro Finance Accounting & Tax Services will make every effort to help reduce IRS penalties and interest.
Send us an e-mail or call us today at 301-610-9966 to discuss your tax and accounting needs with an experienced Rockville CPA. You can also request a FREE consultation online.